Looking for an event marketing internship? We're hiring an 8 month Rodeo Marketing Intern!
Reach is a marketing strategy agency utilizing HubSpot’s Marketing Automation Software that helps create brands people love by transforming how organizations attract, engage and delight customers while providing an environment that fosters great culture and a professional experience our employees love. Our clients vary from a local pizza restaurant to a national championship rodeo.
About the RNCFR
The RAM National Circuit Finals Rodeo is a national championship rodeo that takes place in Kissimmee at the Silver Spurs Arena. It is the second largest Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association (PRCA) rodeo in the nation. Over 200 rodeo circuit champions advance to compete in Kissimmee each year in the national circuit finals rodeo for $1 million in cash and prizes.
While working on this account, professionalism and customer service are key, as with all marketing and event jobs in Kissimmee! Below are details about what the internship will entail:
- Must be a self-motivated person, seeking to learn and grow in marketing/event-related skills
- Extremely detail oriented and deadline conscious
- Enjoys group projects and can be a team player
- Excellent communication skills via email, phone, text etc.
- Must be able to lift, load and unload large boxes for events
- Ability to prioritize, self-organize and provide reports to the Reach team on your tasks
- Excellent customer service skills
- Participate in regular brainstorming sessions with the Reach team
- Complete HubSpot’s Inbound Marketing Certification within the first 30 days
- Complete regular writing tasks such as blogs, social media posts etc.
- Periodically organize sponsor or event materials
- Have an interest in website development
- Requires flexible schedule that could involve working nights and weekends
- Must be available during the RNCFR, April 2-8, 2018
- Other duties not listed here may also be assigned to you
Other desirable skills:
- Working knowledge of the sport of rodeo
While this position is rodeo specific, we like our interns to receive a well rounded experience and hope to have them work with all our clients at some point throughout the internship. Send all resumes as well as writing samples (blogs, papers, marketing plans you might have contributed to) to firstname.lastname@example.org.